The Town of Campbell offers four public boat landings available to residents:
- Nelson Park
- Spillway North
- Spillway South
- Fisherman’s Road
In order to launch a water recreational vehicle at these landings, a permit must be purchased and displayed on the water recreational vehicle trailer. The boat landing user has the option of purchasing either a daily or annual permit.
Daily permits can be purchased at each of the landings. The permit fee is $3.00 for Campbell residents and $5.00 for non-residents. If the user chooses to purchase a daily permit, they will need to fill out the slip, drop payment in the box, and place the permit clearly visible in their dash. Daily permits are only good for the date purchased.
Annual permits can be purchased at each of the landings. Select the annual permit on the envelope, provide contact information with payment and drop in the payment box; display the carbon permit in dash until you receive the sticker in the mail.
The permit fee is $10.00 for Campbell residents and $15.00 for non-residents. An annual permit can be purchased for a second water recreational vehicle at a reduced rate (only if owned by the same applicant). The resident rate for the second annual pass is $5.00 and the non-resident rate is $7.50.
The annual permit is a sticker that is to be attached to the water recreational vehicle trailer. Annual permits are only valid at Town of Campbell boat landings and expire at the end of the calendar year.
Veterans who are Town of Campbell residents can receive a free annual permit by providing proper documentation stating they have served in the United States Military.
ALERT TO BOATERS
Beginning 06-01-2015, the Town of Campbell Police Department will be issuing $35.00 Parking Tickets to boaters using or THAT HAVE USED our launches and:
- Failed to correctly complete ALL OF THE INFORMATION on their boat launch envelope.
- Failed to put proper dollar amount in the envelope ($3.00 for Campbell Residents $5.00 for NON-RESIDENTS.)
- Information on envelope is not legible or is not complete.
- Previous users that have not complied and/or failed to pay the proper dollar amount.
- Boaters not displaying their envelope tag properly for viewing by police personnel.
- Boaters who fail to pay for launch use.
- All parking citations issued are contestable through Onalaska Municipal Court.
- To contest a citation contact the Municipal Court in the Onalaska City Hall.
- REMEMBER THE BOAT LAUNCHES ARE HERE FOR YOUR USE TO BE ENJOYED WHETHER OUT FISHING, BOATING, SAILING, KAYAKING OR CANOEING. THE LAUNCH FEES ARE USED EXCLUSIVELY FOR IMPROVING AND MAINTAINING THE LAUNCHES AND FAILURE TO PAY OR PAY THE PROPER AMOUNT WILL ULTIMATELY HARM YOUR ABILITY TO USE OUR WATERWAYS.